Wednesday

Ménage à trois (Cycle 1)

She had to laugh at how she had gotten here.

Vicki had always had an adventurous side--during college, sex became an experiment and she figured she had tried every scenario at least once. At this point in her life, she still wasn't sure about settling down just yet--early thirties was still young, and she had tried marriage once before and it just didn't suit her. She had paid Gavin no mind all these years they worked together at The Gas Company. It was her part-time hustle, only two days a week, and she barely spent enough time in the office to get close to anybody. He was nothing special, just a cute guy working the switchboard like her, but he was full-time, clocking in and out 12-hour days, trying to make a way out of no way.

But somehow they had gotten here.

Vicki couldn't deny her attraction, at least not now. She knew she and Gavin both had attachments and that this situation was a set up for failure. But as she gazed at Gavin, his body snuggled so perfectly against hers, she knew if she wanted, she could get comfortable here. Gavin already made his proclamation and despite the odds set against them, he wanted them to be together.

Bzzzzz.

Vicki jumped out of her reverie quickly to check her cell phone. As she suspected, it was Marlina, Gavin's wife. It was 2 pm and they were suppose to be meeting in a few hours for Marlina to get her hair done, but Vicki knew she was going to be late getting to the shop. She sent Marlina a text message: Hey girl, can we make it for 5:00 instead of 4:00? I'm running a bit behind. In a few seconds, Marlina responded Yes, and Vicki rolled over to snuggle some more with Gavin. She felt guilty as hell, but good at the same time. At that moment, Gavin's cell phone begin to ring, and of course, Marlina was on the other end.

Gavin glanced at Vicki and she read the look on his face--he was feeling guilty too. He still loved and cared for Marlina, but felt weak when it came to Vicki. In the 7 years he had been married, he had not once cheated, not even when his boys had taken him to Starz that one night and got him pissy drunk. He had the finest stripper in the club give him a lap dance and he was so hard, it hurt. Even then he maintained self-control, thinking of the woman he had at home.

But lately, things between them had changed. He couldn't identify who was to blame as they both seemed distant from each other. Marlina had other stuff on her mind he could tell, but whatever it was, she was not sharing. Gavin felt paranoid about whatever was happening to them. Had Marlina found somebody else? That thought alone made it easier for him to give in to Vicki. Long lunches at work turned into calling off for the rest of the day, while they made love in hotels around the city. Each time he felt so guilty afterward, but Vicki's body was so right for him. Physically, it felt like they were made for each other. After the first time, Gavin was so taken with the experience he couldn't resist whispering in Vicki's ear, I was made to fuck you, and she responded in kind, merging her body deeper into his.

The sounds of their love making could be heard from the street.

But Vicki knew it would only be a matter of time before this whole situation came to a head....
**********************************************************************************

At 5pm sharp, Vicki came through the doors of the salon to take care of her client, already seated at her station.
"Hey girl."
"Hey Vick. You look great, skin glowing and all. Did you get a facial?"
"Naw girl, just feeling good. How about you?"
"I'm doing well, just anxious to get here so you could take care of this head of mine."
"Yeah it looks like it is time for a touch up. I wish I could talk you into going natural. You have the greatest hair texture for it."
"Girl, please, I am not interested in trying to tame these kinks everyday. As long as there is Permacare, I'll be a straight haired girl."
"I hear you. So what's been going on?"
"Girl same ol' thing. Gavin and I are going through it. I'm pretty certain he is seeing somebody else. You sure you ain't seen no heifers around The Gas Company with him?"
"Girl, no I haven't seen anybody hanging around Gavin at the job other than me."
"Well...I guess that makes me feel a bit better, but you are only there twice a week. That gives him 3 other days to fool around, not to mention all of this so-called overtime he is doing."
"Marlina, if I were you, I wouldn't worry about it. You're being paranoid."
"I can't help it Vicki. I guess it's because I know where my head has been lately."
"What are you talking about?"
"You know what I'm talking about."
Vicki grinned to herself and finished applying Marlina's relaxer and then led her over to the washbowl. The look on Marlina's face said it all.
"I can't stop thinking about you Vick."
Vicki smiled. "I've been thinking a lot about you too. We had fun the other night."
"I want to do it again. Are you down?"
Vicki thought about the soap opera she was creating for herself. That's how she was able to deal with sleeping with a cheating husband and his cheating wife--she pretended she was acting and this was her award-winning role.
"Of course? When would be good for you?"
"Girl, I don't know. Gavin is starting to act like he suspects something, but I haven't given him one clue. I actually think he would be jealous if he knew about us", Marlina said, seductively rubbing Vicki's thigh while Vicki washed her hair. Vicki was glad she had chosen the last sink by the wall.
"We should have hooked up before you got your hair done. I'm going to feel bad sweating out your new do' cause I will have to charge you to get it done again", Vicki said laughing.
"Don't even worry about it. Every visit to the shop is a gift from Gavin's pockets."
Vicki felt a weight lift from her shoulders. Suddenly she didn't feel so guilty about Gavin.....

**********************************************************************************
"Damn girl, I gotta go back to my husband with a straight face--literally!" Marlina's new do was through after the sex session she and Vicki had. Vicki laid back and lit a cigarette--she was feeling pretty good too. For a newbie, Marlina was pretty damn good at giving head, and Vicki had enjoyed the 69 session they had. Still, she was no match for Gavin, his body being such a great match for Vicki. She listened to her cell phone buzzing on the nightstand beside her and was anxious to answer it. She knew it was Gavin, but she needed to get Marlina out of her house first. Marlina was looking awfully comfortable, no thanks to that fifth of Jack Daniels they had finished beforehand, but Vicki knew she needed to encourage her to get on home to her husband. The 20 minutes it took for Marlina to get home was all the time Vicki needed to get Gavin to leave his house and come to her. She ran her fingers through Marlina's hair. "It's good I brought my appointment book home with me because you definitely need to reschedule. But not tonight, cause I am tired. You have completely worn me out, and I have to get up early in the morning to get to The Gas Company." Marlina looked disappointed as she got out of bed and began getting dressed. "I'll have to explain to Gavin why my hair isn't done because he knew I was coming to see you today."
"Marlina, men don't pay attention to stuff like that."
"Gavin does."
"Well I am sure you will think of something. Tell him you got too busy at work and cancelled on me. I'll vouch for you."
"He probably won't believe me but that'll do." Marlina picked up her handbag, walked over to Vicki and kissed her. "I'll call you tomorrow."
"Ok then, take it easy, and please flip the lock on your way out. Bye!" Vicki waited until she heard the door snap shut before she eased out of bed. Poor girl, she thought to herself, just so damn open and naive. Vicki couldn't help it though--folks were attracted to her like metal to magnets, and she almost never said no.

She picked up her cell phone to check her messages and found six messages from Gavin in the last 2 hours. He's sprung too, she chuckled to herself, but I don't mind cause the sex is good. She sent him a text to entice him: I got a new position I want to try--see you in 20?

Vicki turned on her shower so she could jump in real quick and freshen up. She heard the cell phone buzz with Gavin's response. Again, all Vicki could do was smile.

Damn, she was good.

TO BE CONTINUED.....

No comments: