Friday

Bridget: A Day in the Life of a Female Pimp - Tale I

"Hello?"
"Hi can I speak to Bridget?"
"This is she."
"Hi, this is Denikkae. Do you know who I am?"
"No."
"I'm Tay's baby momma."
"Okay."
"Yeah I saw the messages you've been sending my man."
"Oh really?"
“I saw your little email talking about you guys shouldn’t have crossed the line and you went too far."
"What are you talking about?"
"You think I’m stupid, I know ya’ll been fucking he told me everything!"
"Then you need to go talk to him. I don’t know you."
"You don’t know me either!"
"Okay so what’s your point?"
"How would you like it if somebody fucked your man?"
"It’s happened."
"So it’s okay?"
"I didn’t say that but you’re talking to the wrong person."
"No I’m talking to the right person you old ugly bitch!"
"I think your man would disagree with you there."
"Ooo, I’ma get you, you ugly bitch, you better watch your back!"
"Word? I'll be waiting." Click.

I get so tired of these weak ass bitches. Calling me day after day after day when it comes to their man. Actually I get more tired of the men than the women. The women are almost a comedy act.

I learned as a young girl that a woman has a lot of power in her pussy. At 16, I had a dude staked outside my house, stalking me after I let him pop my cherry. I had liked him a lot before then, but once he started acting all desperate and anxious, I was done. I knew right then that whatever I was holding between my legs was worth something and I would use it wisely.

I let one asshole get over on me. Just one, and after experiencing heartbreak, I knew that would be the last time I found myself that vulnerable to any man. He wasn't even my type, but he had the gift of gab and before I knew it I was falling for him. Unfortunately for him, he had a wandering eye and got way too comfortable in our relationship. If I hadn't caught him fucking my next door neighbor in my bed with my own eyes, I might not have ever believed he had enough game to cheat. It just goes to show you, even if the one you love ain't exactly what you want, there is always a hard-up bitch somewhere with her eye on him.

The gratifying part of ending that situation is that 8 years later, that man is still trying to get another piece of this. It won't happen, not in this lifetime or the next. I enjoy listening to him beg, trying to remind me of the good times. Whatever, man.

So this latest chick calling me has to do with this one dude, Tay. I won't even bother trying to pronounce her name since it's one of those made-up ghetto joints, just like her. Anyway, I met Tay at the gym probably about 2 years ago. I would catch him eyeing me on the squat machine, checking out my ass and all. I gave him my best "come hither" looks too, because his body was off the hook! He liked the fact that I wasn't trying to get into anything major, but just looking for a good time, but as usual, once he got a whiff of the good stuff, he wanted to keep me all to himself. He never lied about his baby mama situation, but I assured him as long as it didn't get out of hand, we would be cool. Now this bullshit. I'm a let Tay know he need to get a leash on that bitch cause she is out of line.

I don't usually go for men in relationships, in fact that is a major turn off. Having been cheated on, I know how emotionally taxing that shit is and the man involved is just being a selfish pussy. Instead of admitting to the woman he is using that he is bored silly and wants out, he finds his shit on the side. But honestly, dudes can be so dumb sometimes that I get pissed at the chicks that let it happen to them, over and over again. One time is forgivable, but after that, you are just auditioning to get played. Do you not see the signs? Unreturned phone calls, undisclosed locations, always kicking it with his homies/sister/momma or at the gym, working extremely late hours? If nothing else, that feeling that something just ain't right in the pit of your stomach should be enough of a clue. I mean these chicks would rather spend hours of their time trying to tap a dudes' e-mail account or figure out a voicemail password, then take the time to release him and move the fuck on. Nothing worse than a dumb female, especially when men are so easy to figure out.

Anyway, Tay's days are numbered. I don't care how his chick got my number at work--the point is she did get it, and for me that is the breaking point. He clearly can't handle his business if she is figuring stuff out like this. Granted, it took her two years, but her timing is perfect. I've had my fill of Tay anyway--I got my eye on Nathan now.

Boy, boy, boy. Nathan, my FedEx delivery guy who has been flirting with me all year. I never paid him much attention, cause he is a delivery dude--but I did notice that he was cute. Working from home, I see him at least twice a week, and he always had a compliment. I kept shooting him down though, answering the door without a smile, making him feel like he was wasting my time. Nonetheless, his persistence paid off--and he made a plan to catch my attention.

It was in the middle of this past summer, and Los Angeles was in some record breaking heat, over 100 degrees this entire week. Nathan came to my door with a huge package, some scuba diving gear I had purchased online for an upcoming trip to Antigua Bay. When he got on the porch, he looked so hot, sweat just dripping down his face. I was prepared to ignore him when he rang the bell--I have a note placed outside for all deliveries, but I couldn't help but notice him through the window once he sat the box down. He had his uniform unbuttoned no doubt thanks to the heat and I got a good glimpse of his chest. My mouth dropped to say the least, and I quickly headed to the door to sign for my package. I played it cool, though that boy had no idea the thoughts going through my head at the sight of that body.

"How are you doing today?", he asked.
"Trying to stay cool. You?" I signed for the box.
"About the same though I am having less luck with that than you." He casually wiped some sweat from his brow. He was way too fucking cute, all sweaty and what not. I had to offer him a drink.
"Would you like some water or something? I have some bottles."
"I would love a bottle of water, thank you." I started to make him wait on the hot porch, but decided that would be cold-blooded. "Come on in, and I'll go get that bottle." I could see the relief on his face as he came into the entryway. Thank goodness for central air in the house.
I made my way to the kitchen and came back in a flash with the bottle of water. I handed it to him and noticed he looked a lot taller standing so close to me. He gulped the entire bottle down in a matter of seconds. "Would you like more?" I asked. "No, but thanks. You are actually my last delivery for the day. I'm headed back to the yard and then going home for a nice cold shower. But thank you again, I really appreciate the thirst quencher." I knew he was referring to the water, but the look in his eyes and his seductive smile were giving his words dual meaning. I gave him a smile back for the first time. "Damn, you've been keeping that from me for a long time", he said. "That makes the day even better."
"Thanks for the compliment." I needed to ask him something because I had decided that he was definitely my next victim. He was wearing a name tag, so I went with it. "Hey Nathan, am I always your last stop?"
"Yeah, Bridget, when I am on this route." I smiled, grateful that he had paid enough attention to my name when he made his deliveries. "Well, then I guess I'll see you again soon. Stay cool as you can in this heat."
"No doubt", he said and was back outside in the truck before I could get another look at that body.

He didn't stand a chance when he made another delivery two days later.

I purposely decided to take a dip that day because the weather was still the 100's, and I was just getting out of the pool when Nathan showed up with his delivery. I knew if he took one look at my body, it was over. Apparently, he felt the same because he had his shirt off when he came to the door. I heard him ring the bell and came to the door, still damp from the pool. Nathan gave me a long once over before he spoke. "Hey Bridget, got another package for you. I'm surprised I can even talk coherently--that bikini is killing me softly." I blushed, but gave him my "come hither" look--he got it immediately.

It was on.

We never left the entryway and the door stayed half open. If I had any neighbors that were voyeurs, they got served that day. Nathan was so good, big and strong like I like them. He picked me and managed to balance me with my legs on his shoulders while he fucked me relentlessly. It was effortless for him , like he did this every day. I made a mental note of that fact, but I made sure he got a good sampling of my juices. Whatever his situation was, I knew I wanted to have him come back for an encore performance.

I could have passed out in ecstasy when he let me cum and then flipped me upside down to taste me. The two of us were performers in the Cirque du Soleil that day and Nathan was most definitely the ring master. When he had his fill, he carried me through the house and found his way to my bedroom. I laid there and couldn't help but pass out. When I awoke, he was gone--but a note lay next to my face with his digits. I was loving the mystery around this man, and the power of his sex--but I knew I had to maintain control because he had taken over my entire plan that day.

I didn't see him or call him for a month afterward.

That month of silence and not getting to get back in this, put Nathan right where I want him : under my spell. Ironically he is a good guy--single, with a few women friends here and there, but no serious attachments. I got a feeling he would like to make me a permanent fixture in his life--I'm not sure how I feel about that yet. Right now things are coasting between us and I'm keeping it that way.

Besides, I'm always keeping one eye open....

TO BE CONTINUED...

No comments: